- · 1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- · 2. The Promoter is Central Station Records (ABN: 35 135 679 426) of 200 Crown Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010.
- · 3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- · 4. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDT on 12/12/14 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 21/12/14.
5. Individuals can enter the promotion by emailing email@example.com and including the name of their favourite Above & Beyond track from the new album We Are All We Need.
- · 6. To submit a valid entry, entrants are required to provide their personal contact information, including Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Postcode and an Answer to the competition questions. The application may request to access certain data from their Facebook account. Any entrants who fail to provide honest and correct information within their entries will be deemed invalid, and excluded from the competition. Entrants may enter the promotion as many times as they wish.
- · 7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not Facebook. The information they provide will only be used for the purposes as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook. Individuals acknowledge and agree that its use and interaction with the Facebook website are entirely of their own voilition and accord and Central Station Records bears no liability nor responsibility in respect of such interactions.
- · 8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. There will be 1 winner of the competition. The Winner will be determined at the sole discretion of Central Station Records. The winner of the competition will be awarded the following: Flights, accommodation and tickets for themselves and a friend to Above & Beyond’s Melbourne show on New Years Day.
- · 10. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of tampering, hacking or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant or voter, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- · 11. Any costs incurred throughout the production or submission of entries is the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- · 12. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.